Sunday, August 4, 2013

IBIZA DAY 1











The day of arrival and the first photos taken in Ibiza. After the very early flight we had we arrived at our beautiful villa we rent. The place was amazing and I loved it already even if I was there for a couple of hours. After we arrived we dressed up to have breakfast in the city. We didn't see a lot the first day because we were really tired so we relaxed at the pool home. In the evening we went to the beach-club and I even fell more in love with this Island. I really couldn't wait for the other days! 
 
I´m so sorry by the way for not posting these last days but there was no connection at all here in France. Hope I can post more often from now on! Mwuah X!

6 comments:

  1. Oh la la, very beautiful place!

    Titti

    http://dellaclasseedialtremusiche.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful place, thank you for sharing with us:-)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful place! Waiting for next photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/08/dia-de-feria.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That place is GORGEOUS! I wish I could be there right now....

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete