Monday, September 23, 2013

ANNECY









After an amazing week in St. Maxime it was time to get back home slowly. What I mean by slowly is another few days in a place on our route home. The first stop was in Annecy. Annecy is a French place at the border of Swiss. So it's a French, German and also English speaking place. Also the food is a combination of both countries. You can get a Wiener Schnitzel but also a delicious pasta. Also the buildings were amazing. What a beautiful place! Mountains and the lake of Annecy, good food and nice visits, the perfect combination if you ask me. What is your opinion about this? :) 

Today I start my fourth week in London, the time goes already faster than before! Really happy with that! Last weekend I visited London Fashion Weekend and it was lovely. So inspiring! I also made some photos which I'll share you soon! Kisses and hugs from London! 

6 comments:

  1. WOW so beautiful, I love the mountains in the background!

    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uauuu! Beautiful pictures and your shoes! I love it!

    Love, Irenestylelife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/with-my-tartan-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your shoes, thank you for the wonderful pictures:)

    xx

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely pics!!!! Great nature!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete