Wednesday, September 25, 2013

LAST DAYS IN FRANCE










These photos are from our last beautiful days in France. I can say, I wish I was there again. This was definitely the best part of our holiday. The last two days we spent at the beach of Cannes. I reallly missed the beach a lot because we didn't visited it in St. Maxime.. I think that was also why I loved the time there so much. Also the restaurants and shops were amazing. It was pity that we had only two days there because I totally fell in love with Cannes! Hope to visit it again soon!

About London. Yeah, when I see these photos I wish I was there again and not here.. Don't get me wrong, London is beautiful and the people are so friendly! But I miss my home, family and boyfriend so much. I'm getting sick of my homesickness I think haha. Hope my time here will be better soon. And also my classes have to improve because that's also a thing that is dissapointing.. Well, 60 more days to go here, I'm almost at 1/3 of my course.. Hope the time will fly ;).

6 comments:

  1. Great photos! You look so happy :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice pics!

    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/09/through-my-eyes-from-august-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures, seems like your having tons of fun!

    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful pics:-)

    xx

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a busy girl....Love all the pics of your travels. One day I hope to some traveling in Europe myself....but until then, I'll enjoy your pics.

    ReplyDelete