Thursday, November 21, 2013

LONDON OUTFITS





BYE BYE LONDON, Three months away from home. From the beginning it looked so incredibility long and it felt like there wouldn't be an end. Afterwards the time has passed by so fast. The first half of my course in London was like a horror for me. I really didn't enjoyed it and cried a lot, I just missed home, my family and Paul so much! I also couldn't make any friends because I was changing roommates and classes all the time. Then I was half way and started to enjoy it here. Also everything went so fast from that point! Now there are people in the flat who even stay longer than I do so I finally made some friends here! But not only from my flat, I also went to another level that really suited me (C1.3) so I could finally stay in a class until the end. Well the end is now of course.. I feel so grateful that I met all those amazing people from all over the world, who I'll try to stay in contact with. It's so easy to do that nowadays with social media like Facebook! What a genius who ever made it! But anyway, these people made my time here a lot easier and I stared to enjoy London more and more. Besides that London is amazing and I enjoyed my time with the people here I was still missing home all the time so badly..

So from the beginning, the first two weeks I could only cry and they felt like hell. That was the reason Paul decided to came earlier to London to visit me here, so the second weekend here I spent it with my big love. That was a really good decision for the both of us because we felt so much better afterwards. Before I came here we were non-stop on the big love cloud for three months and then BAM! We just fell off and were alone for another three months.. So, him having in London was like a dream and we had such an amazing time. But unfortunately the weekend was way too short and I was alone again.. Until the end of the next weekend when we got a new roommate again. This time a girl who stayed one week longer than me and was Dutch as well!! This made my time here so much better and we became really close friends these last few weeks. I can't wait to see each other again when we're both back in Holland! But she was not the only new roommate, there ware also four other great girls which I really enjoyed staying here with me.
Then, three weeks later, Paul was here again for a pre-birthday party. And again we had such an amazing time! After a terrible goodbye (because we shouldn't see each other for such a long time) my parent and brother came the weekend after to celebrate my real birthday. I also was official half-way my course which felt so good! Anyway, it was a great weekend again and it was so great to show them London (even though we did more shoppings than sight-seeing ;P). Then, the plan was that I had to stay in London until the end but three weeks before my come back I was crying again and was feeling so bad because of home-sickness. So we all decided it was a good idea to go home for one weekend. Then I already could drop almost all my things home and give Paul a last good bye kiss before his trip to India the week after. So, that's was I actually did and it was so good to be home, even though it was for such a short time. I was overloaded with positive energy and I was sure I'll survive my last 11 days here. Which I also did because now I'm here with an almost empty room and suitcases who are ready to leave. I'm writing my last post from this living room in London. Most of the people feel sad because I already leave but I can't be more happy! The idea is still crazy, I have lived here for 3 months by myself and now I going back home. I'm actually on the plane within 24 hours, no, I'll start landing by this time! :)

Even though my time was great here I'm totally ready to leave. I had my exam last Tuesday and now I have a great certificate and even better, I have had a great experience to live here. I improved my English which was the main-reason I was here so my job is done. I can say that besides all the missing I really enjoyed my time here and I learned a lot. I'm excited to go back to this beautiful city one day! But I'm even more happy and excited of going home. I've lots of things planned which I'll of course share with you! The thing I look forward the most for is to change my room. It's on my wish-list for over three years now (because I still have a childish pink room..) and I didn't had the time to do anything about it yet. And now I'm graduated, finished my job here, so that will be one of the first things to do! But the nicest thing of going home will be the fact that I'll be reunited with my family and big love again. Instead of Paul taking me from the airport tomorrow I'll catch him there on Sunday because then he'll be back from his India tip. I just can't wait to see him again and share ours stories. And of course the fact that we'll never have to say goodbye to each other again!

Hope you liked my story of London and I have given you a little view of my time here. The photos in this post are from the outfit posts I actually shoot here. Surprisingly there were not so many.. Anyway I hope you like them! And don't forget about the give-away, you still have until Monday to win! Now, I'll pack the rest of my things and go to bed, I want to be fresh and fit for my last day at school tomorrow! :) :)

10 comments:

  1. Amazing outfits!
    Nuevo look!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/tartan-and-denim-vol3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfits!
    Je verhaal is ook leuk om te lezen, wel ambetant voor jou dat je zo veel last had van heimwee maar ik denk dat ik dat ook zou hebben!
    Normaal hoor/lees je alleen maar verhalen zoals 'it was amazing, the best time of my life, I don't want to leave,..' etc. Maar jouw verhaal klinkt eigenlijk veel realistischer! Erasmus is niet 1 en al plezier, er zijn ook niet toffe dingen net zoals in het gewone leven. Ik vind het heel mooi van je dat je zo open en eerlijk bent over je ervaring!
    Geniet van je terugkomst maar vergeet zeker en vast niet dat het ondanks de moeilijkheden toch een unieke levenservaring is! :)
    Liefs, Lyn x
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics!@! ;-))


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really like all outfits, so cute:-)
    I wish you a huge weekend!

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonitos looks!!
    Saludos

    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey floortje. Leuk dat je het zo leuk gehad hebt in london. Zou je fotos van je kamer willen maken before en after? Het lijkt me echt suuper leuk om de veranderingen te zien. En zou je een keer willen laten zien in een blogpost wat je allemaal gekocht hebt in london? Het lijkt me ook suuuper leuk om een keer je makeupcollectie te zien. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all your looks!! I love your hair!
    Kisses pretty

    www.ineedhangers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete