Sunday, December 8, 2013

HEARTS











MADE WITH LOVE The winter collection from 2013/2014 is just breath taking. When I start browsing though magazines or the internet my heart is beating faster and faster. For example the collection from Burberry, my eyes are getting heart shaped when I see this collection. Literally, because the whole collection is made from heart printed fabrics. But, unfortunately, not everybody has the budget to buy something from this more than amazing collection. So do I.. That's the reason why I started searching for something look-a-like and that's what I found! Chicnova is the platform where I had the opportunity to order this great shirt. They send fast and their system is just so easy. Find a thing you like and click! it's yours! :) And let this shirt exactly be what I was looking for, so I'm totally happy with it. The heart printed shirt fits perfect with leather (just like the real collection), that is why my combination is with a black leather shorts. It was really cold while we were shooting this outfit but it was totally worth it! Love the result! 

After talking about shopping and fashion a lot I have to go back to work, weekend is almost over! Tomorrow I'll start rebuilding my room, it's time to paint the walls! :) After a wonderful weekend with my sweet Paul I'm loaded with energy and totally ready to work hard on my room! We had a super cozy weekend which we much enjoyed. My mom and I bought a Christmas tree for our home and Paul and I build up his one at his parents house. There isn't a better time than Christmas time in my opinion, the atmosphere is just so sweet and I love all the decorations so much! Are you already building up your Christmas tree?? Anyway it's time for me to sleep, have to wake up early tomorrow! Hope you had a great weekend too and good luck for next week! Mwuah! XX

I was wearing:
Shirt: Chicnova
Shorts: Zara
Boots: Zara

Make-up:
Lipstick: Guerlain Rouge L'Extrait No. M65
Nail Polish: Anny Celebration Time

4 comments:

  1. amazing shirt, love it!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/snakers-leather-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke bloes :) xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shirt and bag! You look so pretty :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete