Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I AM BLUE










BLUE AND SUNSHINE So guys, today there was a kind of a change. I just quit my internship this noon. After six days work I found out that it really wasn't a job what will make me happy so it was better for both parties to stop now. Anyway, I'm looking for something new but for now I finally have time to blog again! That was what I really missed these last days, I think you're my biggest passion :). But besides this change, I also did some fun things. Basically the whole day consisted of shooting for the blog, especially the Valentine's special which I just did with Paul. The photos are so awesome! I really really can't wait to show you them!! You need a little more patience, they will come online this Friday, the 14th. Besides this special post I'm thinking about a fun DIY for Valentine's day to post tomorrow. I hope I'll have the time for it to make one, I'm sure you'll love the idea! :)

Anyway, I'm full of new inspiration to post so many new things and share my stories with you! The new Floortjeloves is also coming sooner and sooner and I am getting more excited about it every day!! But for now I can only share you this post which we shot this noon. It was beautiful weather outside even tough the storm was so hard. Tonight it is even worse, the storm goes around 100 kilometers every hour. And we live on a dike (is that the right word for it?? It's a kind of hill next to a river.. You'll know what I mean!) so the storm here is, how should I way it, the worst? Yes it is and besides that I'm a little scared, I also love this weather. Okay, I digress from my point again. I just wanted to talk with you about this outfit, even though there is not so much to say about it. I just tried to combine the color blue in many different ways in one look and I believe it succeeded very well. I really adore this cute skirt and of course my beloved knee boots. They're just awesome right?! So, that was it for today, I go to bed now because I'm dying for some sleep haha. Hope to see you tomorrow and sleep well if you life in Europa and have a fun day if you're far away from me! XX

I was wearing:
Shirt: Madeleine
Skirt: Zara
Boots: Zara
Bag: Tory Burch (see more here)
Bracelets: Primark

Make-up:
Lips: Lancôme Gloss in Love No. 391
Nails: O.P.I.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect bag and blouse! Looking great as always :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing skirt, love it!!
    new look on my blog!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/02/ripped-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing look!

    Burgundy coat and checked skirt on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete